28K – 35K (depending on experience)
We are recruiting for a Midweight Interior Designer/ Architect to join our tight-knit team. You will be reporting to our Senior Interior Designer working across multiple UK projects. The successful applicant will have the chance to assist with developing the projects from concept to completion. There will be the opportunity for a large amount of project ownership and a high level of responsibility.
We are looking for the ultimate all-rounder, you will have particularly strong organisational and FF&E skills. You will be fluent in Office and Adobe Suites as well as AutoCAD packages.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 4 years’ experience post qualification, be able to demonstrate your technical ability, have vast FF&E experience and have a proven track record of working on high-end projects.
- Working on large scale experimental projects
- Assisting the senior interior designer, working closely with them and the client through all aspects of the project stages.
- Keeping up constant communication with suppliers and contractors.
- Sourcing and procuring all FF&E items and accessories and maintaining the sample library.
- Creating concepts and developing designs.
- Producing drawings for bespoke elements.
- Drawing and rendering plans, elevations, and other details.
- Minimum of 4 years experience, with a proven relevant portfolio of work.
- Having a strong FF&E flair
- Ability to create and edit technical drawings using Autocad.
- Skilled with rendering and bringing to life plans, elevations, and sections.
- Designing room layouts and space planning.
- A strong all-round IT skillset.
- Attention to fine detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with contractors and suppliers.
- Sketch Up
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office
Foster Lomas are an award-winning architecture and design studio. For over ten years, we have built a reputation thanks to the diversity of our team, our international project experience, our multi-disciplined design skillset and, most of all, our personable approach, openness, and directness.
To apply please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org